1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, my father Adriaan.
2. Eye color?
3. Watch TV or read a book?
Watch TV, it’s easier. However once I manage to start reading a book, I cannot put it down.
4. Favorite Food?
Hot cross buns
5. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings all the way, love a feel good movie.
6. If you could play one instrument you aren’t able to now, what would it be?
Piano. I can admire and listen to people playing piano for hours.
7. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Washing in general but especially ironing. I’ll rather clean the whole house.
8. Favorite smells?
Cinnamon and sugar
9. Do you have any pets?
Yes two dogs, a Shar-pei (named Tippie) and Labrodor x Africanus (named Liqi-short for liquorice) as well as a parrot who is a Pategonian Conure (named Patty).
10. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Draw. I would love to be able to draw more than stickmen and smiley faces. I am crafty, definitely not artistic.
11. Favorite quote?
Face your fears, to live your dreams.
12. Will you ever bungee jump?
Nope, afraid of heights.
13. Do you have kids?
No, not yet.
14. Would you rather live in the city or the woods? Why?
In the woods, the silence and sounds of nature is calming.
15. Summer or winter?
Winter. Time to cuddle!
16. Have a night out or evening in?
Evening in with my husband, a series and good food.
17. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
18. If you were reincarnated as an ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Chocolate chip rocky road – something like that, as long as it is chocolate.
19. When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
Yesterday and the day before. We ate mash and boerewors, two night in a row.
20. If you could take only three things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
My husband, the Bible, a book filled with puzzles, coloring pictures and blank pages to write. I might need a pen and colouring pencil as well so I’ll just buy a combo that includes them with the book.
21. What was your dream job growing up?
To be a teacher.
Lots of Love